2013-2014 Financial Aid News
What's New in Federal Student Aid for the 2013-2014 Award Year
The following provides useful and valuable information regarding recent changes to the Federal Student Aid programs and the required processes here on campus for the 2013-2014 award year and beyond. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with "What's New in Federal Student for 2013-2014". To keep you informed and prepared, we are providing this information to all SUBR Students, Faculty, and Staff. Please take advantage of the opportunity to be aware of what's occurring and to determine how it will affect you, your students (faculty), and family members.
- Important changes to the Verification Process for 2013-2014
- Federal Pell Grant Awards for 2013-2014 will see a "Slight" Increase
- IRS Data Retrieval Process: Continued Usage Encouraged for 2013-2014
- Subsidized Loan eligibility Limited for New Borrowers Effective July 1, 2013
- Changes to Federal Student Aid as a result of "Sequestration" (widespread cuts)