Way of Holiness Ministries
Southern University A&M College Student Organization
Our vision for the on-campus organization is to empower our scholastic students; encouraging them to excel in all areas of their lives, especially academically and spiritually.
· Implement biblical principles as techniques to succeed in all areas of their lives
· Encourage students that “Greatness is in their DNA.”
· Promote positivity through biblical teachings.
· Provide them with different keys needed to excel and win in all they plan to do.
· Provide an outlet for individuals that are seeking spiritual guidance.
Advisor: Rita Hill
President: Tonyea McCaleb
Vice President: Ty’Eisha McCaleb
Treasurer: Ja’Whay King
Secretary: Tonyea McCaleb