- Academic Calendars
- Academic Affairs
- Campus Police
- Graduate School
- Disabilities Services
- Financial Aid
- First & Second Year Experience Program
- Emergency Response Plan
- Division of Information Technology
- Deferred Payment Application
- Division of Student Success
- International / Continuing Education
- Online Transcript Request
- Paying Fees Online
- Registrar's Office
- Student Affairs & Enrollment Management
- Dean of Students
- Title IX
- Tuition and Fees
- 2018-19 Hardship Waiver Policy and Guidelines
- SU Statement of Non-Discrimination
Monday & Wednesday . . . . 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday . . . . . .8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . .8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Aerobics Monday & Wednesday 7:00p.m. - 8:00p.m.
Weight Room Monday thru Friday (Gym Hours)
Flag Football (Men & Women) - Fall Semester
Basketball Teams Spring Semester
The Intramural Sports Department serves as an integral part of student development and enhancement. The department provides a comprehensive and varied program to include both competitive and recreational experiences designed to meet the needs and interests of enrolled students, faculty, staff, retirees, alumni and the university community.
Our activities include: sports leagues in volleyball, flag football and basketball. Also fitness, aerobics, weightlifting, track and special events. This department also hosts an Annual Club Scout Camp, Men's Basketball Camp and student organization activities. Space is also provided for cheerleader practice and try-outs.
- To improve and maintain the quality of campus life and the college community.
- To provide a full range of Counseling Services to meet the needs of the students in the areas of personal, social, disability and mental health.
- To increase the number of enrolled students who complete their course of study and graduate.
Ladies Flag Football Team won two regional tournaments, finished first and second in the State Intramural Tournament, sixth year in a row; finished second in the National Flag Football Championships. Ranked first in the state of Louisiana, first in the United States and ranked second in the world by the United States Flag and Touch Football League.
Men's Basketball - State Champions for three consecutive years
Ladies Flag Football Coach Award
Mr. Melvin Robinson
Director, Intramural Sports
Baton Rouge, LA 70813