Policies and Procedures
- Student must submit application for Quick Admit with a $35.00 (non-refundable - cash only - no personal checks) application fee accompanied by a high school or college transcript.
- Student must be advised by advisor from their prospective department or college. (Continuing Education does advise)
- Student must submit class schedule with advisor signature for data entry
- Student pursuing an undergraduate degree must be admitted by the Office of Admissions. (Continuing Education is a non-degree program)
- Student pursuing a graduate degree must be admitted by the Graduate School . (Continuing Education is a non-degree program)
- Student pursuing certification must be advised and/or approved by prospective department. (Student will be admitted by Continuing Education on recommendation from department)
- Student interested in raising GPA can be admitted through Continuing Education.
- Students who choose to add/drop must submit form to Registrar's Office (data entry) for processing, unless otherwise indicated
- Student is responsible for payment of his/her tuition, unless otherwise indicated
- Course Cancellation - Student will be notified and given the option to enroll in another class or be reimbursed depending on window of time of cancellation
- Students interested in non-credit courses. Workshops and conferences must contact division of Continuing Education.