Deferred Payment Guidelines
A deferred payment plan is available for Southern University students that qualify. The plan allows up to 50% of the student's current charges to be deferred.
The following criteria must be met:
- 2.0 cumulative grade point average
- must have 50% of current charges
- must not have a previous balance
- attach a current "Statement of Account" (Billing Statement)
- agree to pay balance due thirty days prior to the end of the current semester
Deferred Payment Applications may be picked up and submitted for processing from the:
Office of the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration
3rd Floor J. S. Clark Administration Bldg.
Southern University Baton Rouge Campus
or Phone (225) 771-5021