JRNL Published Book Chapters
Published Book Chapters
- Tsuma, C. K. Tsuma & Mbarika V. W (2013) Understanding the Effects of Information Communication Technology and Politics: A Synthesized Analysis of Political Participation in Kenya, In Media Role in African Changing Electoral Process: A Political Communication Perspective, Eds. C. Nwokeafor and K. Langmia, University Press of America
- Boateng, R., Hinson, R. and Mbarika, V. (2009). Roadmap for E-commerce Adoption in Ghana, in R. Hinson, R. Boateng and V. Mbarika (eds) Electronic Commerce and Customer Management in Ghana. Accra, Ghana: Pro Write Publishing.
- SP Sood, S Keeroo, VWA Mbarika, N Prakash. (2009). Health Management Information System Standards: Standards Adoption in Healthcare Information Technologies, In Adaptive Health Management Information Systems: Concepts, Cases, and Practical Applications, Eds. J Tan and FC Payton, (May 2009) Jones and Barlett Publishers (USA), 259 – 279.
- SP Sood, S Keeroo, VWA Mbarika, N Prakash,(2008): A Seth, Medical Informatics: 36 Peer-reviewed Shades, Handbook of Research on Medical Informatics and eHealth, Ed. Athina Lazakidou & Konstantinos M. Siassiakos, (October 2008) Publishers Idea Group Inc. (USA), 1-16.
- Mbarika, V., Meso, P., & Musa, P.F. (2006). A disconnect in stakeholders’ perception from emerging realities of Teledensity growth in Africa’s least developed countries. In F. Tan, & M.G. Hunter (Eds.), Advanced topics of global information management (5th ed.). Hershey, PA: IDEA Group Publishing.
- SP Sood, VWA Mbarika, N Prakash,(2006): Frontiers of Telemedicine: Escorting Healthcare Towards Pervasiveness, In Use of Information Technologies in Businesses and Society: Learning through Real-World Case Studies. Eds. Sankar, C.S., Mbarika, V., and Raju, P.K., (August 2006) Tavenner Publishers(USA), ISBN #:0-9753449-1-9.
- Tan, J., Kifle M., Mbarika, V., & Okoli, C. (2004). E-medicine diffusion: e-medicine in developed and developing countries. In J. Tan (Ed.) E-health paradigm shift: perspectives, domains and challenges.
- Mbarika, V. (2003). The state of Teledensity diffusion in least developed countries: a review of the literature. In F. Tan, (Ed.), Advanced topics in global information management (Vol. 2). New York: Jossey-Bass (Imprint of Wiley).
- Mbarika, V. (2000). The Evolution of Information Technology at AUCNET USA: A Real-Time On- Line Auto Auction Company. In P.K. Raju, & C.S. Sankar (Eds.) Bringing Theory, Practice, and Design Together in Engineering Classrooms: A Case Study Approach. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall Publishers.