FOSTERING RELATIONSHIPS | STRENGHTHENING MINDS | EMPOWERING THE INNER JAG!
- Have a minimum high school cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Regents Core 4 Curriculum
- Have at least ACT sub-score of 18 in English or ACT sub-score of 19 in mathematics.
- Have no less than ACT sub-score of 15 in Math or English or no less than an SAT sub-score of Math 390 or Writing/Language 22- for developmental course placement.
- Students are only allowed to take one developmental course)
- Admissions Application
- High School Transcript
- Standardized test scores
- Immunization Records
- Signed Freshman Academy Contract
- Free Tutoring
- Leadership Development
- Free Keys to Success Workshops
- Early start on Developmental courses
- One-on-One Academic Advising Sessions
- Fostering Relationships with Faculty Advisors
- Complete 2018-19 FASFA
- Register for Orientation
- Attend Summer Session (If attending Summer School)