International Centre for IT & Development
SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND DEVELOPMENT APPOINTS NIGERIA’S DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT, SENATOR BARRISTER, IKE EKWEREMADU AS SENIOR MENTORING SCHOLAR AND VISITING FULL PROFESSOR OF E-GOVERNANCE AND STRATEGIC GOVERNMENT STUDIES
The International Centre for IT Research and Development (ICITD) is a citadel of Information Technology focused on advancing IT research and training worldwide with emphasis on developing nations.
ICITD will deliver exceptional research, educational programs and projects relating to information and communication technology with a focus on being an international model for excellence that produces distinctive differences.
ICITD fulfills its mission and realizes its aspirations in three ways
Specific objectives of the center include:
- The publication of tier one refereed journal papers in the area of technology transfer to developing nations;
- Offer technology transfer consulting services to managers and policy maker in developing nations;
- Mentor graduate students to produce high caliber journal and conference papers in the technology transfer stream of research;
- Run technology transfer-related summer research institutes for undergraduate students;
- Conduct international research travel experiences for undergraduate and graduate students;
- Host one workshop per year in Baton Rouge and one workshop per year at a chosen developing nation to disseminate research findings.
Office Address: Southern University and A&M College, College of Business, T. T. Allain Hall.
P. O. Box 9723, Baton Rouge, LA 70813. Email: email@example.com