- President-Chancellor's Administration
- Office of Ex. Vice Chancellor & Provost
- Vice Chancellor for Academic Compliance, Planning, Policy & Institutional Effectiveness
- Vice Chancellor for Finance & Administration
- Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management & Student Success
- Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Vice Chancellor for Research
- Office of Communications
- Title III
- SUBR Strategic Plan
- SUBR - SACSCOC
- SU Statement of Non-Discrimination
Thank you for visiting the Southern University and A&M College website.
As you navigate around our online community you will learn about Southern University's legacy of 140 years of excellence in higher education. I would like to point out that the Southern University and A&M College is part of the only historically black university system in the nation.
With an enrollment of more than 7,000, students come from 46 states and from at least 40 foreign countries. Widespread accomplishments of our faculty, students, and alumni have positively impacted society at every level.
Southern University has become one of the nation's rising stars in graduate and undergraduate level education through quality undergraduate, graduate, professional, and research programs among its five campuses. We are ranked No. 1 in the state of Louisiana in the production of black graduates with a bachelor’s degree.
On this site, you will discover a plethora of information on diverse degree programs and other unique educational opportunities. You can also find important information on admissions, housing, scholarships, and financial aid.
Please contact us should you need more information or have questions.
Again, we are glad you paid us a visit and we invite you to come back often to get updates on our progress and growth.
Dr. Ray L. Belton