- Message from the Dean
- College of Business Toolkit
- Administrative Staff
- About the College of Business
- Accounting, Finance & Economics
- Management and Marketing
- Masters of Business Administration
- Job Postings for Students
- Gala on the Bluff
- Schedule of Events
- Summer Business institute
- University Center for Economic Development
- International Center for IT & Development
- Summer Business Institute
- Contact Us
The E-Journal of Business and Economic Issues has been accepted for listing and will appear in the 10th Edition of Cabell's Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Economic and Finance.
Economic Journals on the Web
The E-Journal of Business and Economic Issues appears in Economic Journals on the Web.
* Please Note: The E-Journal will also be listed in Cabell's electronic update for licensed customers.