- Message from the Dean
- College of Business Toolkit
- Administrative Staff
- About the College of Business
- Accounting, Finance & Economics
- Management and Marketing
- Masters of Business Administration
- Job Postings for Students
- Gala on the Bluff
- Schedule of Events
- Summer Business institute
- University Center for Economic Development
- International Center for IT & Development
- Summer Business Institute
- Contact Us
Advisory Council Golf Tournament
Get into the swing of things by participating in the Inaugural College of Business Golf Tournament, hosted by the College of Business Advisory Council. This event is set for Friday, March 26, 2021 at The Bluffs at St. Francisville. The tournament will feature a longest drive in the fairway contest, closest to the hole contest, and, best dressed contest, and a closing reception for all players.We may throw in a couple others, but you have to participate to find out! Proceeds from the tournament will benefit the College of Business at Southern University and A&M College scholarship fund. Sponsorship opportunities are available as well as foursome and individual player registration.
- Friday, March 26, 2021
- The Bluffs at St. Francisville
14233 Sunrise Way
St.Francisville, LA 70775
- Entry Fee: $125/player | Four-Player Teams: $500
- Registration: 8:00-8:45 am
- Tee Time: 9:00 am
Don’t miss this opportunity to promote your company and support a worthwhile cause! The sooner you sign up to sponsor, the sooner we can start promoting your participation!
- Gold Sponsorship: $5,000
Title Sponsor Designation, 8 golfing spots, signage on all event ads, “sponsor a hole”, signage on a golf cart, signage as Co-Host Sponsor of Golf Tournament, College of Business Reception and Golf Tournament Reception, team photo and acknowledge plaque.
- Silver Sponsorship: $2,000
Reception Sponsor, 4 golfing spots, signage on all event all event ads, “sponsor a hole”, signage on a golf cart, signage as Sponsor at College of Business Reception and Golf Tournament Reception, team photo and acknowledgement plaque.
- Bronze Sponsorship: $1,000
Hole Sponsor $1000, 4 golfing spots, signage on all event ads, “sponsor a hole”, signage on a golf cart, team photo and acknowledgement plaque.
- Patron Sponsorship: $750
Prize Sponsor $750, 2 golfing spots, signage on all event ads, signage on a golf cart, team photo and acknowledgement plaque.
- In-Kind Sponsorship
Not able to attend but want to make your support for the cause known? No worries-we've got you covered! Sponsors will receive company/name listing on the event website and live event day shout outs!
REGISTRATION, SPONSORSHIP, AND PAYMENT INFORMATION
The registration deadline is March 1, 2021.
- To register online and pay with a credit or debit card, click here and you will be directed to pay via the Southern University System Foundation.
- To download the hard copy application and to pay with a check or money order, please click here. For the pdf version, click here.
If paying via check, money order, or certified cashier's check, please make your payment payble to:
Southern University System Foundation (or SUSF)
Memo Section: COB GOLF
Southern University and A&M College
College of Business
ATTN: LESTER POURCIAU
P. O. BOX 9723
BATON ROUGE, LA. 70813
For information about sponsoring, participating and/or volunteering in the tournament, contact the Tournament Co-Chairs:
Eli Guillory at 225-573-0811
Lester Pourciau at 225-771-5640