Spring 2022 COVID-19 Move-In Guidelines
To maintain a commitment to the safety and wellbeing of our campus community, the University has developed the following COVID-19 Spring 2022 semester testing protocol for all on-campus residential students.
1. Students must complete a PCR type COVID-19 test. A rapid antigen or antibody test WILL NOT be accepted.
2. Students must complete the COVID-19 test during the period of January 17-21, 2022. Testing done prior to January 17, 2022 WILL NOT be accepted and repeat testing will be requested.
3. All results must be emailed to email@example.com with a notation that the student is submitting the results for clearance for housing. Students must provide their full name, U number, date of birth, assigned housing location with room number and a contact telephone number in the email with the attached test results. The requested information must be submitted by 5 p.m. on January 21. Student Health Center staff will review results and students will receive an emailed response with COVID-19 clearance to allow them to move in.
4. Any student who tests positive for COVID-19 during the move-in testing period must report their positive test result to the Student Health Center and complete a student incident report form at subr.edu/studenthealthcenter. The student must complete a minimum 10-day isolation period and submit a subsequent negative PCR test in order to receive clearance to move into on-campus housing.
5. Students who do not adhere to these guidelines and deadlines must arrange alternative housing at their own expense for a minimum of three to five days until clearance is granted. If a student has extenuating circumstances and is unable to secure alternative off-campus housing during this move-in period, the student MUST contact the Student Health Center at 225-771- 4770 prior to the student's move-in date.
For questions about testing, vaccines, or the verification process, contact the Student Health Center at 225-771-4770. For vaccine locations, go to www.vaccines.gov. For testing locations, go to https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/community-based-testing-sites/index.html.
For general Housing inquiries, contact Residential Life and Housing at 225-771-3590