- Mission, Vision, Core Values
- Institutional Effectiveness Model
- Structure & Organization
- Systematic Review of Institutional Mission
- Linkage between SUBR Strategic Plan & Mission
- SUS Board Approved Policies
- Student Achievement
- CIP Codes
- SACSCOC Reaffirmed Accreditation Letter-2020-2030
LiveText replaced by Student Learning & Licensure by Watermark
The assessment of learning outcomes in the academic programs is comprehensive and inclusive of all academic programs. The faculty within each degree program identify student learning outcomes for all courses offered each semester, as it relates to the program. Rubrics are then developed for all courses taught within each degree curriculum. Faculty members who are teaching these classes make assignments for each course per semester and assess student learning outcome. In each educational program, faculty members, with the leadership of the chair, convene annually to determine the extent to which student performance matched expectations towards program learning outcomes. Remedial measures are taken to enhance instruction and student learning as needed thereby closing the loop for each cycle.
LiveText has been replaced with Student Learning & Licensure by Watermark
Student Learning & Licensure (formerly VIA) by Watermark
Student Learning and Licensure (formerly Via) is a modern and flexible platform for assessing student learning in the classroom, field, and co-curricular activities, report on learning outcomes achievement, and provide students with timelines of work and ePortfolios to track and share their learning journeys.
Student Access to Student Learning & Licensure (SLL) is through your institution’s Learning Management System (LMS), Moodle.
- Access the Moodle course.
- First time users accept the End-User's License Agreement.
- Click on the assignment (activity) you need to complete.
- This will link you directly to your Watermark Student Learning & Licensure account to complete the assignment.
See illustration below