This website uses cookies to ensure site visitors get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies and Privacy Statement. To find out more, please visit Southern University's Privacy Statement.

I agree

Non-Resident Fees


The Graduate School

Non-Resident Fees

Students who are recipients of assistantships, fellowships, and scholarships from the Graduate School, or a department/division of the University are usually exempted from paying out-of-state fees. Students who are recipients of such awards from departments/divisions of Southern University (other than the Graduate School) must submit a request for out-of-state fee waiver through their department chair to the Graduate School. They must be submitted by the published University deadlines (April 1, for the Summer term; July 1 for the Fall semester; and October 1 for the Spring semester). A full-signed Personnel Action Form (PAF) must accompany the request with the appropriate budget number for the award.


[Graduate School Home]  [About Us]  [Contact Us]

Office of Graduate and Professional Studies • Southern University and A&M College • T. H. Harris Hall, Suite 1055
(225) 771-5390 •