- Mission and Vision
- President-Chancellor's Administration
- Office of Ex. Vice Chancellor & Provost
- Vice Chancellor for Academic Compliance, Planning, Policy & Institutional Effectiveness
- Vice Chancellor for Finance & Administration
- Vice Chancellor for Enrollment Management & Student Success
- Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs
- Vice Chancellor for Research
- Office of Communications
- Title III
- SUBR Strategic Plan
- SUBR - SACSCOC
- SU Statement of Non-Discrimination
Mission and Vision
To provide a student-focused teaching and learning environment that creates global leadership opportunities for a diverse student population where teaching, research, service, scholarly and creative expectations for students and faculty are achieved through the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs offered at the institution via different instructional modalities and via public service.
To provide access and opportunity to students and matriculate graduates who are equipped to excel in a 21st century, knowledge-based, global economy.