Office of the Dean of Students
The Office of Students Conduct, a division of Student Affairs at Southern University and A&M College, informs and guides students by providing clarity on their social and academic responsibility while supporting and developing student leadership and character. The Office is essential to the protection and promotion of the University for the following interests and purposes:
- Assisting students in attaining their educational objectives while understanding their social responsibility;
- Maintaining a safe, intellectual campus community;
- Protecting the health, safety, and property of all members of the campus community, and
- Protecting the reputation of the University.
The Office's main goal is to make Southern University and A&M College an environment that promotes academic excellence via socially stimulating programs to produce world-class citizens.
The Office of Students Conduct has several focal areas:
- Student Rights, Advocacy, and Accountability
- Campus Safety
- New Student Orientation
- Leadership Development
- Compliance & Ethics
- Strategic Initiatives
These focal areas ensure students uphold their commitment to the University and the Jaguar Nation.
2nd Floor, Smith-Brown Memorial Student Union
PO Box 13405
Baton Rouge, LA 70813
Phone: (225) 771-3922
Fax: (225) 771-2202