- College of Business Toolkit
- Administrative Staff
- About the College of Business
- Accounting, Finance & Economics
- Management and Marketing
- Masters of Business Administration
- Job Postings for Students
- Gala on the Bluff
- Schedule of Events
- Summer Business institute
- University Center for Economic Development
- International Center for IT & Development
International Student Applicant Evaluation
In order to have consistency and accuracy when evaluating international transcripts, Southern University requires that all applicants who graduated from an institution outside the United States or Puerto Rico have their foreign transcripts evaluated by one of the approved agencies below. We require that applicants ask for a course-by-course evaluation. This will also provide the applicant and the faculty with a more comprehensive understanding of academic achievements. Southern University will not process an application for admission that includes an evaluation from any agency outside of those listed. Individuals seeking admission to Southern University must:
- Meet Graduate admissions requirements.
- Graduate applicant transcripts: English translation and official educational credential evaluation of transcripts from ALL colleges and universities attended. This translation and evaluation must be completed by an approved agency. The evaluation must verify degree equivalency of a level of education equivalent of a baccalaureate from a regionally accredited institution of higher education in the United States. Applicants are responsible for all costs incurred.
The agencies function is to evaluate your past education for the United States educational equivalent. You may access WES and ECE, to explore this evaluation process. We require that you request a detailed course-by-course report and have a copy sent directly to us. When we receive an official copy of this report, we will complete an admission evaluation for the program that you have chosen.
All evaluations must be submitted in original form, no faxed or e-mailed copies are acceptable.