1. Responsible Fatherhood Curriculum:
- Sessions meet once or twice a week.
- Topics include (but are not limited to): Value Systems, Relationship building, Rights as a Non-Custodial Father, Stress/Time Management, Communication, Money Management, Self-Sufficiency, Anger Management, and Understanding Children's Behaviors, and more.
2. Peer Discussion Groups:
Allows participants an opportunity to express concerns related to parenting, life, relationships, and learn to use life experiences to promote personal growth and help others.
Economic Stability Services:
1. Job Placement Assistance
- Weekly Job Readiness Sessions
- Job Lists and referrals to Career Solutions
- Resume Development
- Financial Literacy
- Handling Conflict on the Job
- Effective Communication
- Interviewing Techniques
- Job Fairs
2. Job Training
- OSHA regulated certification in Hazmat, Mold Remediation, and Basic Construction.
- 72 hour classroom instruction (includes field trip)
- Meals and transportation are provided
Additional Services include:
- Transportation Assistance (to sessions)
- Clothing Assistance ("My Father's Closet")
- Family Day Activities (spend quality time with children)
- Individualized Service Plans
- Agency Referrals (Custody/Visitation, Legal, Housing, Paternity, etc.)