- Tuition and Fees
- Terms and Conditions of Award
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- How to Accept Fin Aid Terms, Conditions and Awards
- Financial Aid Calendar of Events
- Financial Literacy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Financial Aid Forms
- Contact Us
- Helpful Links
- Glossary of Terms
- Student Affairs & Enrollment Management
- Crime/Security Information
Accept Fin Aid Terms & Conditions
How to Accept Financial Aid Terms & Conditions and Awards
- Please access your Banner Self Service Account.
- Select "Enter Secure Area."
- Type in your User I.D. and PIN#, Click "Login."
- Select "Financial Aid."
- Select "Award."
- Select "Award for Aid Year."
- From the dropdown box, Select the applicable aid year (ex. for Fall 2018 - Spring 2019, select "Aid Year 2018-2019"), then click "Submit."
- Select the "Terms and Conditions" tab first, read the terms and conditions for Financial Aid and Click "Accept." (at the bottom of the page)
- To "Accept" or "Decline" one or more of your student loan awards, Select the "Accept Award Offer" tab.
- You must make a decision for each loan type. To accept loans, Click 'Accept' in the dropdown box. If declining loan, Click 'Decline.'
- To accept everything, Click "Accept Full Amount of All Awards."
- If declining anything, Click "Submit Decision."
You have completed the Financial Aid Acceptance Process. You may now move forward to the process of "Paying your Fees Online"