365 Jag Orientation Registration
365 Jaguar Orientation Registration
Southern University and A&M College is excited to welcome all new students to the Jaguar Nation. To ensure the academic success of all students, 365 Jaguar Orientation is MANDATORY for all first time students (incoming freshman and transfer students) enrolling in Southern University and A&M College. On-campus lodging is provided for 365 Jaguar Orientation students, with the exception of Session 4. Session 4 is designed for transfer and adult (over age 21) students but those that wish to get a full orientation experience may register for a general session.
The registration fees are as follows:
- 365 Jaguar Orientation (Summer 2018 Sessions): $150.00 per student
All students and parents/guardians must pre-register. All new students to Southern University and A&M College are assessed the orientation fee. This fee is non-refundable and not itemized, as all students and parents pay one fee. There are no exceptions. If you would like to change your session date after you have received a confirmation notice, please note that you will be assessed a fee of $50 before you are moved to a new session.
Please follow the steps below to ensure that you are registered for 365 Jaguar Orientation:
- Please ensure that you have submitted all required information to the University.
(Ensure that you have been accepted to the University)
(Ensure that all admissions and financial aid documents have been submitted)
- When submitting the 365 Jaguar Orientation registration form, please be sure to include a valid email address.
(All communication is done via email)
- Complete the 365 Jaguar Orientation registration process online by the associated deadline.
(Session seating is limited so register early)
For parents/guardians attending Parent University, registration must be completed simultaneously with the student's 365 Jaguar Orientation registration.
After registration materials are received, students will receive a confirmation e-mail. This e-mail will include specific information regarding check-in, travel and parking, and what to bring to orientation. As a reminder, both the 365 Jaguar Orientation and Parent University fees are non-refundable. Session availability is based on registration. A session may be canceled because of low registration.
Road to the Jaguar Nation!
All first-time students to Southern University and A&M College must complete the following steps to ensure they are properly enrolled in school:
- Apply and be accepted for admission into Southern University and A&M College
- Complete the application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Review SUBR Financial Aid Website
- Apply for other scholarships (University-related and external).
- If interested in living on campus, you must apply directly to the Office of Residential Life and Housing
- Register for 365 Jaguar Orientation!