Jag 365 Orientation
JAG 365 New Student Orientation 2020
Welcome to JAG 365 New Student Orientation. We’re so excited that you have joined the Jaguar Nation! Orientation programs are designed to welcome new students, parents, and families to the Southern University community. We have carefully planned sessions to offer a range of perspectives on life at Southern University, in addition to providing you with resources and information that will be helpful to students, parents, and families during the first few months of the university experience.
- Academic advising and first-year planning
- Information on paying for school
- An overview of academic policies
- An overview of student support services
- An overview of University rules, policies, and regulations
- The opportunity to build long-lasting friendships
- An opportunity to explore Southern University and A&M College
For more information, please contact us about New Student Orientation at (225) 771-3920.
We’re Waiting on You- Save the Date!
Saturday, June 6 - Sunday, June 7, 2020
First-time freshmen and first-time transfer students attending summer school only!
Fees paid are non refundable