- About Us
- Leadership Development
- Student Rights, Advocacy & Accountability
- Compliance & Ethics
- Drug & Alcohol Prevention
- Community and Consultation Response Form
- Policies and Information
- Student Organization Information
- Student Complaints
- Scholarship Opportunities
- How to @ SU
- Student Affairs & Enrollment Management
We are excited to have you as an integral part of the University's worldwide efforts. Via its mission, the University provides opportunities for a diverse student population to achieve a high-quality, global educational experience, to engage in scholarly, research, and creative activities, and to give meaningful public service to the community, the state, the nation, and the world so that graduates are competent, informed, and productive citizens. We expect students to uphold the highest performance standards in an academic and social environment.
Southern University and A&M College students are expected to become familiar with the policies and procedures set forth by the University and accept them as a way of life at Southern University and A&M College. Students are not only held to the University's Student Code of Conduct, but are also expected to abide by local, state, and national laws and ordinances. In demonstrating the pride and privilege to which one should as a member of the Jaguar Nation, Southern University and A&M College students are also expected to:
- Accept responsibility for their actions;
- Hold themselves and others to the highest academic and social standards;
- Respect the campus community and the property of the University and others, and;
- Positively contribute to their campus and surrounding communities.
The continued success of Southern University and A&M College and the Jaguar Nation worldwide depends on the commitment of our current students to make the University a better place.
Thank you for your commitment to making Southern University and A&M College GREAT!!!!
Yours in the Blue and Gold,
Dean of Students