A Concentration is composed of a sequence of three courses or 9 credit hours in one discipline, giving you in-depth knowledge in that subject matter.
The SU MBA Concentrations include:
- MBA with a concentration in Accounting
- MBA with a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- MBA with a concentration in Human Resources Management
- MBA with a concentration in Supply Chain Management
- MBA with a concentration in Healthcare Management (Starting Fall 2021)
Optional Study Abroad Program:
To prepare our MBA candidates to do business in today’s global economy, the SU MBA program provides a first-hand look at business operations around the world. The optional two-week study abroad program provide MBA students opportunities to meet with executives, visit multinational organizations, and enjoy cultural and social events while earning academic credit.