- About Us
- Employer Services
- Student Services
- 2018 Fall Career Fair-Sept. 19
- Interview Stream Prep
- Sample Documents
- Report Your Job Offer
- 4-Year Career Plan
- Information Session Request
- Dress for Success
- Business & Industry Cluster
- Career Guide
- Career Services Videos
- Alumni/SU Connect
- TRUE BLUE
- Useful Links
A Recruitment Experience That Gets Results...
- The Southern University Office of Career Services embraces the participation and partnership of all progressive and responsible employers who desire to recruit from our talented and diverse pool of graduates.
- Our office is in direct contact with over 9,000 students and alumni from all academic disciplines who visit our office, participate in our online services, and participate in our multiple programs and services throughout the year.
- The Office of Career Services provides you with 24 hour access through our website which gives you access to office events, and the ability for your to schedule your on-campus recruitment visit through our SU Job4jags website
- Our talented career recruitment team is excited about assisting you in quickly and efficiently meeting your recruitment goals at Howard.
Our Team will guide you in:
- Scheduling your visit to recruit on campus
- Posting Job listings or Internship Information
- Assisting you with registration in our Career Day
- Establishing a strategy to recruit targeted populations
- Linking you directly with students groups and other key university
- Offices to assist you in your recruiting efforts
- Identifying opportunities for your organization to be visible and involved in the campus community.