- 2018 Fall Finals Schedule
- Academic Calendars
- Academic Affairs
- Campus Police
- Graduate School
- Disabilities Services
- Financial Aid
- First & Second Year Experience Program
- Emergency Response Plan
- Division of Information Technology
- Deferred Payment Application
- Division of Student Success
- International / Continuing Education
- Online Transcript Request
- Paying Fees Online
- Registrar's Office
- Student Affairs & Enrollment Management
- Dean of Students
- Title IX
- Tuition and Fees
- 2018-19 Hardship Waiver Policy and Guidelines
- SU Statement of Non-Discrimination
“Round Up On The Bluff” set for Saturday, Nov 10
High school juniors and seniors are invited to Southern University’s “Round Up On The Bluff” set for Saturday, Nov 10 in the F.G. Clark Activity Center on the Baton Rouge campus.
Students and their parents will be treated to the world famous SU Marching Band, cheerleaders, performances by Greek organization, and tailgating.
The main focus of the event is to introduce the students and their parents to Southern, its education program and enrollment requirements.
The students will experience the Southern University atmosphere and hospitality with campus tours, games, prizes, and admission to the Jaguars football game against Alabama State.
Registration on Nov. 10 begins at 10 a.m. The event is $20 per person.
Send registration fees to the Office of Recruitment, P.O. Box 9231 Baton Rouge, LA 70813. For questions, call 225-771-SUBR (7827).
Click on the link to get registration information. http://www.subr.edu/index.cfm/form/home/37/n/900