Located in Room 229, Harris Hall
The multimedia laboratory provides computer-assisted instructional software in various areas of English for students and teachers. The laboratory's design allows for independent learning, small-group tutorials, and whole-class sessions.
Computer Lab Rules
- No food or drink allowed. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- No personal software (this includes games).
- No behaving in a manner disruptive to other students.
- No abusing the equipment.
- Absolutely no visiting of adult sites or any site not relevant to class
YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE LAB/CLASSROOM FOR VIOLATING ANY OF THE ABOVE RULES.