PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
The objectives of the Electronics Engineering Technology program are to produce graduates who will be expected:
- To be educated in the design, installation and application of electrical and electronic systems as Engineering Technologists.
- To be trained in the operation and maintenance of electrical and electronic systems.
- Are To be prepared for lifelong learning and successful professional careers.
- To have developed oral and written communication skills that allows them to present information effectively.
- To have an understanding of professional, ethical, and societal responsibilities
- To be engaged in meaningful public service and are successful practitioners of Electronics Engineering Technology.