REQUIREMENTS FOR THE HONORS DEGREE
The designation Honors College Graduate will be indicated on the transcript and diploma of students admitted to the Honors College and who have completed the following Honors College requirements:
1. A 3.0 GPA in all course work pursued.
2. A 3.3 GPA in all honors work pursued.
3. At least 32 credit hours to include:
- 6 hours of Honors Colloquia
- 2 hours of Honors Thesis
- 9 hours in a junior or senior level course in the student's major area.
4. The recommendation of the college dean that an Honors Degree can be awarded.
Respective Latin Honors designations will also be indicated for students who graduate with a cumulative grade point average of 3.4 and above.