Membership Eligibility & Fees
Intramural and Recreation Sports
Horace W. Moody Intramural Sports Complex
The Horace W. Moody Intramural Sports Complex offers opportunities for Students, Faculty and Staff at Southern University as well as members of the Baton Rouge Communities, to participate in health, sports and fitness activities and classes.
MEMBERSHIP FEES: $20.00/month or $60.00/per semseter
(MEMBERSHIP FEES INCLUDES ALL CLASSES)
Steps to Enrollment of Membership:
1. Fill out Membership Application ( Located at the Intramural Sports Complex)
2. Select Membership Package/Plan
3. Make Payment at the Bursar/Cashier's Office (Locatedon the 1st Floor of the J.S. Clark Administration Building)
4. Get two (2) copies of your receipt and return to the Sports Complex
5. Once we receive your receipt, the potential member will recieve a signed copy of receipts and their Membership Card with Expiration Date.
Bring Membership Card to be admitted to the Intramural Complex
For more information on membership and classes, please contact:
Phone: (225) 771-4747 or (225) 771-3212