Veterans Affairs Dropping Classes

Veterans Affairs Dropping Courses/Status Changes


Veterans are allowed to drop courses at SUBR. However, this action may result in an overpayment in the VA system, and you may incur charges from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. You are responsible for the charges unless you have documented mitigating circumstances or this is your first time to drop a SUBR course. You may receive a letter from the Department of Veterans Affairs informing you of this transaction and the course of action.

You must notify the VA Certifying Official in SUBR's Office of Veterans Affairs, located in the T.H. Harris, Room 1014, of any changes in your enrollment status such as dropping a course(s), withdrawing/resigning from the university, or changing your major program of study. Such changes may affect the receipt of or amount of your VA benefits.

This website uses cookies to ensure site visitors get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies and Privacy Statement. To find out more, please visit Southern University's Privacy Statement.

I agree