Veterans Affairs Deployment & Readmission

Veterans Affairs Deployment and Readmission

The university will promptly readmit any student whose enrollment was disrupted by deployment/activation into service. The university requires the student notify the dean of their college as soon as they are notified of the call-up.

If you are an undergraduate student, contact the Registrar’s Office at 225-771-5050 for information about the readmission process. Graduate students should contact the Graduate School at 225-771-5390.


The university adheres to the Louisiana Board of Regent's Academic Affairs Policy 2.21: Uniformed Service Mobilization