Intramural & Recreation Sports
Welcome to Intramural and Recreation Sports
Horace W. Moody Intramural Sports Complex
The mission of Intramural Sports Complex is to promote overall wellness to students, faculty, and staff members. We accomplish our mission by providing organized and informal programs designed to engage the body and mind for the purposes of fun, fitness, social interaction, competition, skill acquisition, and adventure.
Recreation Services of the Intramural Sports Complex will continue to offer premier recreational, educational, and wellness programs, and we will invest in new and improved facilities to meet the needs of our highly active campus community.
Core Values & Goals
- Build Campus Community
- Provide Safe, Healthy Programs, and Facilities
- Emphasize Sportsmanship and Buff Pride
- Promote Fun, Fitness, and Competition
- Build a Climate of Respect and Trust
- Serve with Honor, Integrity, and Accountability