Undergraduate Transfer of Credits/Credit Waiver
Criminal Justice Online Programs
TRANSFER OF CREDITS
1. 18 College credit hours including college-level Math and college-level English
w/ grade of C or higher
2. Cumulative GPA: 2.0 (4.0 scale)
3. Provide all official college/post-secondary transcripts prior registering
4. Credits submitted for transfer evaluation must be from a regionally accredited
institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
*NOTE: All credits earned will be evaluated for courses to qualify for credit:
-The final grade must be a C or higher.
-There must be an equivalent course at Southern University and A&M College.
-The transferred course must apply to the degree program of study.
Police/Corrections Academy Training Certificate
1. Persons graduating from a city/municipal or state police academy may be
awarded up to 12 credit hours toward the Bachelor's Degree.
2. Applicants must submit a certificate of completion of the academy.
3. Applicants will be reviewed based upon unofficial transcripts if official
transcripts have not arrived at the time of review.