Graduate Transfer of Credits/Credit Waiver
Criminal Justice Online Programs
Graduate Transfer of Credit/Credit Waiver
Transfer of Credits
- Students may transfer up to 9cr. hrs. of graduate course work toward the EMCJ.
- Student must earn a grade of B or better in each course that is to be transferred
- Cumulative GPA: 3.0 (4.0 scale) or better
- Credits submitted for transfer evaluation must be from a regionally accredited institution recognized by the U. S. Department of Education.
- The transferred course(s) must be relevant to the degree program of study
Corrections/Police Academy Training/Certification:
Persons graduating from a city/municipal or state police/corrections academy may be awarded up to 6 credit hours toward the Master's Degree. Applicants must submit a certificate of completion of the academy program with the admission packet .
GRE Waiver Policy:
The Graduate school at this time however, waived the GRE requirement for applicants who have Criminal Justice Agency experience.