- Ramaswamy, Mysore, Calvasina, Richard V., Calvasina, Eugene J., and Calvasina, Gerald E, “Impact of Information Technology on Financial Transaction Processing,” Issues in Information Systems, Vol. XII, No. 1, Fall, 2011, pp. 36 - 42.
- Nwachukwu, Saviour L. S. (2011), "Assessing theEffectiveness of Export Promotion Programs: A Research Note on Louisiana Programs", Journal of International Business Disciplines, vol. 6 (no. 2), November, pp. 1-7.
- Nwachukwu, Saviour L. S. (2011), "Student Maturity and Motivation: A Case for the Assessment of Online (Distance Learning) Education", Issues in Information Systems, vol. XII (no. 2), November, pp. 244-249.
- Nwachukwu, Saviour L. S. (2011), "Assessing the Impact of Export Promotion Programs: A Preliminary Analysis for Louisiana Businesses", Business Research Yearbook, pp. 346-351.
- Jaros, S. 2011. Evaluating the “few alternatives” dimension of continuance commitment: A comment on Johnson, Chang, & Yang (2010). Proceedings of the Southwest Academy of Management meetings, Houston TX, pp. 539-545.
- Kirk, George A., (2011), “There’s An APP For That, But Is There AMarket For That APP?” Issues in Information Systems, Volume XII, No. 1, pp. 313-317.