Clinical Mental Health Counseling Program Admission Requirements
The prospective student must:
- Have completed a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a GPA of 2.7 or better
- Have a combined GRE score (Verbal and Quantitative) of 281
- Submit three (3) letters of recommendation, accompanied with the Request for Evaluation form in the Graduate School Admissions Application
- Submit a Personal Statement of Goals
- Participate in an interview with program facultyProspective incoming students have the option of starting their Program of Study during the Fall or Spring semesters. To apply for admission to the Graduate School, please visit www.subr.edu/gradschool for more information.