- About Us
- Admission Requirements
- Application Packet
- Graduate Admissions Document Upload
- Assistantships and Scholarships
- Critical Dates
- Strategic Plan
- Graduate Faculty
- Graduate School Catalog
- Graduate Council
- Graduate Programs
- Program Requirements
- Graduate School Degree Candidates
- Graduate Programs Brochures
The mission of the Graduate School at Southern University Baton Rouge is to provide resources, services, and leadership that support and guide the graduate academic programs across the University.
The vision of the Graduate School at Southern University Baton Rouge is to become nationally and internationally recognized for the high quality of its graduate programs, graduate faculty and scholarly achievement, while producing competitive and intellectually stimulated individuals who can provide bold leadership in new directions and excel in their respective future careers.
We strive to achieve our mission and vision through the following strategic actions:
- Enhance the quality of graduate education across all programs to protect the value of graduate degrees awarded by Southern University.
- Assist faculty and administrators in building world-class graduate programs.
- Support graduate students beginning with recruitment and admission through graduation.
- Increase the number of community, national and global partnerships