Coronavirus Updates & Information
The Southern University Baton Rouge campus remains committed to the safety and wellbeing of its students, employees and visitors. In light of current concerns of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and concerns about exposure in Louisiana, our campus is actively engaging local, state and national health agencies to best decide how to move forward with classes and activities.
Southern University is currently in Phase 2 of its Return-To-Work Plan for employees.
Students have three options for class delivery at this time. Precautions have been taken across campus to ensure social distancing and proper santization in classrooms, residential housing and other buildings.
Phases are subject to change in accordance with the phased plans of the State of Louisiana. Masks are required at all times on campus. Temperature checks are also required at designated checkpoints.
CAMPUS UPDATES & COMMUNICATIONS
- Fall 2020 Calendar
- Class Options
- Spring 2020 Final Exams Schedule
- Registrar's Office
- J.B. Cade Library
- CARES Act
OFF-CAMPUS WI-FI ACCESS
- SUBR Wellness/CareSouth COVID-19 Testing Registration
- SUS COVID-19 Academic Guidelines
- Office of Group Benefits (OGB) COVID-19 Changes (April 2, 2020)
- Federal Agency Grant and Funding Opportunities related to the COVID-19 Outbreak
- Family First Coronavirus Recovery Act
- All university sponsored international and domestic travel is suspended until further notice. All travelers arriving from Level 3 countries will be required to self-isolate for 14 days after their arrival in the U.S. before being allowed back on campus.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & RESOURCES
COVID-19 CASES IN LOUISIANA
Updates are posted by end of day on Monday-Friday.
This dashboard reflects data beginning January 4, 2021.
|SUBR COVID-19 DASHBOARD|
|As of March 1, 2021|
Total Number of
Confirmed results are based on information provided by individuals through self-reporting or a public health agency to appropriate Southern University campus officials. Go to the Louisiana Department of Health COVID-19 page to view updated test results by parish and statewide.