- How to Apply for Financial Aid
- How Financial Aid Works
- Tips to Remember When Applying for Aid
- Cost of Attendance Budgets
- Tuition and Fees
- External & Internal Scholarships
- Net Price Calculator
- Terms and Conditions of Award
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- How to Accept Fin Aid Terms, Conditions and Awards
- Financial Aid Calendar of Events
- Financial Literacy
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Financial Aid Forms
- Contact Us
- Helpful Links
- Glossary of Terms
- Crime/Security Information
- Constitution Day
- Student Affairs & Enrollment Management
September 17 is Constitution Day and Citizenship Day (Constitution Day). This day commemorates the September 17, 1787 signing of the United States Constitution.
Click below to find out which Founding Father you are!
Do you like running things? Click the link below to control ALL three branches of government!
Or maybe you are ready for the biggest responsibility of all? Be President for four years by clicking the game below.