- Legal Secretary - This course covers a wide range of topics vital in a law office, such as legal terminology, jurisdiction, ethics, various written documents and filings, billing and accounting, time management, and many more.
- Advanced Legal Research and Writing - Learn how to use powerful legal research tools. You'll formulate WESTLAW search queries and see how legal research methods save time in legal research and legal writing.
- Intellectual Property Law for Engineers - Learn the legal process for protecting an invention and its creator from infringement and unfair competition. You'll examine what items or ideas can be patented, and how to research, apply for, and protect patents and copyrights.
- Paralegal Certificate Course - This practice-focused program trains you in high-demand areas, such as how to interview witnesses, investigate complex fact patterns, research the law, prepare legal documents, and assist in preparing cases for courtroom litigation.
- Advanced Paralegal - With the advanced paralegal training this course provides, you'll stand out in competing for the best paralegal employment opportunities. Pick from 15 topics, such as Bankruptcy Law, Family Law, Victim Advocacy, Immigration Law, and Intellectual Property.
- Law School Prep - Learn what to expect from the Socratic teaching method and how to master the casebook method of instruction used at nearly all law schools. Learn how to take notes effectively and turn those notes into course outlines that you’ll use to master your final exams. Make the most of your legal career, a career that begins now.
- Legal Investigation - In this exciting course, you'll learn how to investigate arson, product liability cases, personal traffic accidents, employment accidents, malpractice and negligence, skip-tracing, and more.
- Legal Nurse Consultation - In this course, you'll learn skills necessary to work with law firms, health care providers, insurance companies, and governmental agencies on medically related issues.
- Personal Injury for Paralegals - Learn how to investigate arson, product liability cases, personal traffic accidents, employment accidents, malpractice and negligence, skip-tracing, and more.
- Software Essentials for the Law Office - In this course, you'll learn about computer operating systems, peripheral devices, and software for a host of legal applications, such as tracking and billing, case management, docket control, litigation support, electronic discovery, and trial presentation graphics.
- Victim Advocacy - This course trains participants for work in domestic violence shelters, crisis centers and hotlines, and with state and county governments. Highlights include terminology, process, legislation, counseling skills and a range of other essential topics.
- Alternative Dispute Resolurion Certificate Course - This intensive course is designed to train and qualify students to develop or participate in conflict mediation processes.