Intramural and Recreation Sports
Horace W. Moody Intramural Sports Complex
All Southern University - Horace W. Moody Intramural Sports patrons are expected to be Responsible, Courteous and Safety conscious at all times. Disorderly conduct, abuse or misuse of the facility or its equipment or disregard for policies WILL NOT be tolerated. Violators will be required to leave and may be subject to disciplinary actions. Violators of the Facilities Policies may result to the suspended use of the facility. Members who are suspended WILL NOT have any portion of their fees refunded.
- SU Intramural Sports Complex reserves the right to refuse admittance.
- ENTRY TO and EXIT FROM the facility must be through the front controlled access points only. Other Exits should be used for Emergency Only.
- All members must be present Valid SU ID or and SUISC membership card.
- Tobacco, Alcoholic Beverages, Drugs, Gum and Pets are not allowed in the facility.
- Proper attire is required at ALL TIMES. Shirt and shoes are required at ALL TIMES except in the Locker Room areas.
- SUISC is NOT responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Membership privileges may be revoked or suspended for Policy Violations at any time.
- The facility may not be used for Solicitation, Personal/Private Training or any other activity associated with personal gain.
- Rules for Particular areas may be posted on site. These rules may include more area-specific rules that are not listed in the General Rules.
- No type of sports activities will be allowed in the hallway areas.
- All Policies outlined in the Student Code of Conduct will be enforced. The Student Code of Conduct can be found on the SU Web site under the Dean of Students.
- Photography is permitted in the SUISC Facility for personal non-commercial and lawful use provided permission has been granted by the individual(s) being photographed. The taking, captured or recording of any and all photography, audio or video of any kind in the Men’s and Women’s locker rooms, restrooms and pool area is strictly prohibited.
- Those who seek to photograph, film, or interview individuals at SUISC Facilities for commercial use, media use or class projects, must request in writing to the SUISC Administration and receive approval prior to accessing the SUISC Facilities.
- Upon access to the SUISC Facility, you consent to be the subject of any photography, audio or video recordings, that might take place while you are participating in Fitness, Recreation programs and/or any open SUISC activities. Such photography and recordings may be used for SUISC webcast, broadcast, publications, advertising and/or for any other marketing or promotional purpose that Southern University may see fit. By entering a SUISC Facility, you hereby waive all rights or claims you may have to any financial compensation or payment of royalties associated with any webcast, telecast, publications or exhibitions of these materials.