Membership Eligibility & Fees
Intramural and Recreation Sports
Horace W. Moody Intramural Sports Complex
The Horace W. Moody Intramural Sports Complex offers opportunities for Students, Faculty and Staff at Southern University as well as members of the Baton Rouge Communities, to participate in health, sports and fitness activities and classes.
MEMBERSHIP FEES: Fall & Spring
Students are permitted admittance with a valid student ID.
Faculty and Staff: $20.00/mo. and $60.00/semester
Community Participants: $25.00/mo. and $65.00/semester
Faculty, Staff, and Community Participants:
$10.00/mo. and $30.00/Summer and Special Advertised Rates
Daily Pass: $5.00
Steps to Enrollment of Membership:
(ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE IN THE CASHIERS OFFICE BEFORE RECEIVING MEMBERSHIP)
NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE FACILITY
- Fill out Membership Application at the SUISC facility or online
- Select Membership Package/Plan
- Make Payment at the Bursar/Cashier's Office (Located on the 1st Floor of the J.S. Clark Administration Building)
- Get two (2) copies of your receipt and return to the Sports Complex
- Once we receive your receipt, the potential member will receive a signed copy of receipts and their Membership Card with Expiration Date.
For more information on membership and classes, please contact:
Phone: (225) 771-4747 or (225) 771-3212