Important Dates and Deadlines
See the Academic Calendar for important dates related to class registration, holidays, midterm and final examinations.
Email: Email communications are very important and our main mode of communication on the SUBR campus. Please note that all students will receive an SUBR and SUS email address. We highly encourage you to utilize your SUS email address when contacting professionals staff on campus. Learn how to link your preferred email accounts HERE!
- Check Instructions for Paying Fees Online for important information and due dates.
- Check Tuition and Fees for important information on Tuition and Fees for Southern University and A&M College
Registrar's Office Forms
All forms below should be submitted to the Registrar's Office.
- In person at T.H Harris Hall, OR
- Via email by scanning and emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org from your @sus.edu account. Emails will be accepted through 11:59 pm on the deadline of the specified date.
- COVID-19 Spring 2021 Grade Option
- Add/Drop Form
- Change of Name - Social Security Number
- Course Withdrawal Form
- Petition for Reinstatement to Class Roll - Spring 2021
- Petition for Reinstatement for Non-Attendance Spring 2021
- Transfer Student Reference Sheet
- Transfer Course Evaluation Form
- Major Change Request Form-Undergraduates Only
- Diploma Re-Order Form
- Transcript Request
- Student Verification Request Form
- Student Address Change Request
- Veterans Affairs Secure Document Upload
- Veterans Affairs Office Add/Drop
Registration Instructional Videos
- How to Log Into Banner Self-Service
- Connecting with an Advisor
- Applying for Financial Aid
- How To Pay Your Fees Video
- How To Accept Your Awards Video
University College Advisor- Serving students who have earned 0-30 credit hours (W.W. Stewart Hall 3rd Floor)
Faculty Advisor- Serving students who have earned 31+ credit hours
Athletic Advisor- Serving Athletes only
Athletic Staff Director || email@example.com, Director of Student Athlete Academic Services
Honors College Advisor- Serving Honors College Scholars only