- Mission, Vision, Core Values
- Institutional Effectiveness Model
- Structure & Organization
- Systematic Review of Institutional Mission
- Linkage between SUBR Strategic Plan & Mission
- SUS Board Approved Policies
- CIP Codes
- SACSCOC Reaffirmed Accreditation Letter-2020-2030
Mission, Vision, Core Values
The mission of the Office of Institutional Effectiveness is to provide leadership and assurance that Southern University and A&M College engages in ongoing, systematic, comprehensive, and integrated research-based planning and evaluation processes that focus on institutional quality and effectiveness and incorporate a systematic review of institutional goals and outcomes consistent with the University’s mission.
To establish and implement world-class institutional effectiveness processes and systems in support of the University’s mission.
- Integrity: All of OIE’s efforts are driven by a culture of ethical behavior and trust built upon integrity, transparency and neutrality. OIE demonstrates dependability, reliability, and accountability.
- Continuous Improvement: OIE recognizes the value of institutional knowledge and actionable information for facilitating good decision-making. OIE strives to foster a culture that values the use of data to improve the effectiveness of educational programs, administrative services, and academic support and student services.
- Customer Service: OIE serves both our internal and external stakeholders with insight, creativity, and a dedication to responsiveness. We aim to exceed expectations and build positive relationships.