Register an Organization
To Start a Student Organization
Should you believe there is a need for an additional organization, students should submit a proposal which includes the following information:
- A letter of request and justification on why the organization should be created.
- The organization’s proposed constitution and bylaws (include national constitution if affiliated with a national organization).
- A completed student organization registration packet
- New Student Organization Application
- Membership Roster
- Advisor Agreement
- Proposed Calendar of Events
Proposals for new Student Organizations are accepted August 1 to October 15 to be eligible for the following spring semester.