Access Banner Self-Service
- You must know your Banner ID (S number) and PIN to access Self-Service Banner.
- Please note that if you enter the incorrect PIN number, you will be closed out of the system and will not be able to register until you reset your PIN.
Download the Southern University Mobile App
Access and download the SUBR Mobile App on your mobile devices to access Banner Self-Service and register, add/drop classes, review your financial aid, your billing statement, and more...
MS Office 365 Email Set Up
- Username: firstname_lastname_00.
Note: If there is someone else already in the system with the same name, then the next person's username will be "firstname_lastname_01". If you have any questions about your user name contact the Helpdesk at 225-771-HELP.
- Password (first-time users): Subr#mmddyyyy (Date of Birth - January 10, 1980) (example: Subr#01101980)
- For password changes please visit Password Reset. Those who are first time users of Password Station will need to enroll first if you would like to change your password. If you are a returning user and have forgotten your password, please contact the IT Help Desk at 225-771-(HELP) 4357.
MS Office 365 Installation
Southern University students can install MS Office 365 on their computer or any mobile devices. Following are instructions for:
SU System has consolidated its multiple Moodle systems into a single shared instance that will result in a more efficient and consistent Learning Management System (LMS). The new Moodle is tightly integrated with the new consolidated BannerSUnited platform to provide students with a single robust and secure system for personalized learning. The new Moodle System offers students similar academic experiences regardless of campus and promotes increased interaction among the faculty ranks across SU System.
mySUlogin is your new Single Sign-On (SSO) credential for the Moodle Consolidated. It can also be used to sign into the BannerSUnited system, and soon will be extended to other applications system-wide. The format is as follows:
For more information on the Southern University Moodle System, go to www.sus.edu/sumoodle.
JagQ powered by QLess
When it comes to the SU registration and financial aid services, students no longer will have to wait in lines to see their financial aid advisors. During the summer DoIT introduced the new app JagQ powered by QLess that eliminates lines during the registration process.
Students are able to schedule their appointment with a financial aid advisor and receive a confirmed time for their appointment- freeing up time to handle other business on campus or simply enjoy the John B. Cade Library or any of the All-Purpose Computer Labs located in the Room 130 in the Student Union or Room 205 in T.T. Allain.
LiveText Set Up & Access
LiveText Access codes may be obtained from Debra Tilson, Rm 205-A Blanks Hall for 1st time freshman and 1st time transfer students.
For any Information Technology related questions, please visit the Division of Information Technology's Help Desk in room 222 at J. B. Moore Hall or call 225-771-HELP (4357).