- Apply for Admissions
- Enrollment Steps
- Admissions Document Upload
- Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- International Student Admissions Requirements
- International Student Visa Requirements
- Honors Admissions
- Transfer Student Admissions
- Adult Student Admissions
- Graduate Student Admissions
- Residency Requirements
- Campus Tours
- Jaguar Preview
- Resources for Alumni Recruitment
- California Transfer Agreement
- Meet Your Recruiter
- Recruitment Staff
An undergraduate student whose studies at the University are interrupted for any reason for a period of two or more consecutive semesters (excluding the Summer term) must submit an application for readmission to the Office of the Registrar, unless written permission to study at another institution has been secured in advance or the student has been granted an official leave of absence. Applications for readmission must be submitted by the appropriate deadline date.
Early application for readmission allows students to participate in early registration. If readmission is approved, the student is subject to the academic requirements and regulations in effect at the time of readmission. A non-refundable readmission application fee of $20 must accompany each application form.
Payment may be made by U.S. money order or cashier’s check. The University does not accept personal checks.