- Apply for Admissions
- Enrollment Steps
- Admissions Document Upload
- Undergraduate Admissions Requirements
- International Student Admissions Requirements
- International Student Visa Requirements
- Honors Admissions
- Transfer Student Admissions
- Adult Student Admissions
- Graduate Student Admissions
- Pre-College and Outreach Programs
- Residency Requirements
- Campus Tours
- Jaguar Preview
- Resources for Alumni Recruitment
- California Transfer Agreement
- Meet Your Recruiter
- Recruitment Staff
Admissions Document Upload
Document Submission Process:
All accepted students must satisfy immunization verification requirements:
- Log in to Med+Proctor using your SUS student email address and password, select "Account" and create a profile by completing all required information.
- Download the immunization certificate from Med+Proctor for immunization verification requirements, and follow the steps to complete and submit.
- Connect with Med+Proctor to help you through the process via online chat, knowledgebase or by submitting questions.
- Please allow 2-3 business days for processing and verification of all immunization documents after submission.
- Be sure to check your SUS student email for all verification updates from Med+Proctor.
New First Time Student Applicants:
Other Missing Documents:
Please upload all other missing documents here. Only PDF's will be accepted. All other file types will be rejected. You should log in with your SUS email address and password.
Official final high school transcripts must be recieved directly from the High School Counselor and can be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail in a sealed unopened envelope to:
Southern University and A & M College
Admissions and Recruitment
P.O. Box 9231
Baton Rouge, LA 70813
Documents are being processed daily. You may still receive missing document communications during this time. It is not necessary to resubmit your documents.
Transfer Student Applicants:
All documents should be submitted via email at email@example.com. Official transcripts must be received from every institution attended. The institution must submit the transcript directly to the Office of Admissions and Recruitment via email, electronically via Parchment, or via regular mail at the address above.
**Transcripts forwarded directly to the transfer counselor will not be considered for processing. Transcripts sent via the Black Common App will not be deemed official-per the Louisiana Board of Regents. Please request an OFFICIAL transcript from the institution or through the Clearing House.**
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL APPLICANTS
Southern University and A&M College (SU) Division of Enrollment Management (admissions, recruitment and financial aid) uses e-mail as its official method of communication. In order to ensure you receive all communications related to your admissions application, financial aid updates and important information for housing and orientation, please make sure the e-mail address you provided on your application is correct. It is important to add Southern University and A&M College to your address book to avoid important e-mails from Southern University, Baton Rouge Campus, being sent to spam/junk mail folders. It is highly suggested that you check your personal and SUBR e-mail frequently.