Applying for Admissions
We admit students for each of the three academic terms (fall, spring, and summer) every year. While we do have application deadlines for each term, students are admitted on a rolling basis up to the deadline. There are different deadlines for the undergraduate and graduate degree programs. We make the process easy; once you apply and all requirements are submitted, we will give you a decision within 48 hours. If you are ready to apply, the online undergraduate and graduate programs begin with these four steps:
- Step 1: Complete the online application.
- Step 2: Pay the $25.00 application fee.
- Step 3: Request your official high school, and/or college transcripts.
- Step 4: Request your official ACT, SAT, GRE or GMAT test scores.
Questions? Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, follow the steps above, beginning with your online application. An admission counselor will help you through the application process after you submit the application. The undergraduate application fee is $25.00.
First Time Freshman:
You must submit your official ACT Score, high school transcript showing successful completion of the Louisiana Core Four, and a 2.0 or better GPA. For specific requirements related to ACT Scores and GPA consult the Undergraduate Admissions Fact Sheet.
If you completed college credits after high school graduation, you may be eligible to transfer up to 90 semester hours of credit toward a bachelor's degree.
- Community College Transfer: Up to 80 semester hours of credit can be transferred from a regionally accredited institution.
- Four-year College Transfer: Up to 90 semester hours of credit can be transferred from a regionally accredited institution.
Applications for admission to the online graduate programs are processed in the Graduate College. To apply, follow the steps above, beginning with your online application. The graduate application fee is $25.00.
- Individual graduate programs may require additional material to complete the application, i.e., resume, GRE/GMAT scores, statement of purpose, or references. Review the requirements here:
For information contact:
Graduate and Professional Studies
T.H. Harris Hall, Suite 1055