College of Arts & Humanities & Interdisciplinary Studies
The College of Humanities and Interdisciplinary Studies offers a supportive and engaging learning environment that prepares students to demonstrate mastery of analytical, verbal, and written communication skills. The College offers excellence in artistic production and performance and distinctive K-12 programs for teachers, administrators, and educational leaders. Overall, the college provides leadership training for students to meet the diverse challenges of the 21st century global workforce. The College is comprised of the departments of Languages and Literature (English, philosophy, and world languages), Mass Communication (print, broadcast, and public relations), and Fine and Performing Arts (music, fine arts, and theater arts); and the School of Education that is comprised of the departments of Curriculum and Instruction and Educational Theory, Policy, and Practice. Our graduates are well-prepared for graduate and professional schools, as well as the global workforce.
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education Grades 1-5
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary & Special Education 1-5
- Bachelor of Science in Middle School and Special Education Grades 4-8
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Minors: French, Spanish and English Education
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication
- Minors: Mass Communication, Public Relations
Department of Fine and Performing Arts
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies
- Online and On Campus
The College welcomes all students who desire to become world class thinkers, leaders, writers, artists, journalists, and educators.